riss. xxiii. detroiter. woc. bilingual. biracial. multi ethnic. inclusionary intersectional feminist. B.A in English. pro-coloured girls. pro-women. future jessica pearson. fulbright hopeful. part time fangirl. tea lover. judy smith once gave me life advice.
"A quien Dios ama, le llama, por lo tanto lo pasado, pasado esta."
kerry washington. gina torres. mariska hargitay. sandra oh. dascha polanco. ❤
I don’t give a damn, I’m going to reblog this gif every time when it’s the 1st of the month.
I was just thinking about this 😭😩😂 happy September 1 y’all
if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.
AH HHA ITS BACK YES PLEASE IT TAKES A SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND A LIFE OF AN ANIMAL
There’s other sites that are good to donate too also! You can feed humans or help the rainforests or help find a cure for breast cancer.
For The First Time Ever, All Four Eyewitness Accounts of The Murder of Michael Brown Put In Chronological Order: The most detailed side-by-side telling of each eyewitness account of the Mike Brown murder in chronological order #JusticeForMichaelBrown [@ShaunKing]
Reblog the fuck out of this
From shades of sunrise to sunset.
From the darkness of coal to the medium of honey to the brightness of Christmas morning.
Distressing Video Captures EXACTLY How Cops Treat Black People
I had to reblog this again because it just reduced me to tears.
As most of you know, I am an attorney. And I am an attorney licensed in Minnesota. This is the state where I took an oath last year to uphold state and federal laws and to protect the rights of the citizens.
It PAINS me to see this. To see these unjust cops who I for all intents & purposes, have to stand along side. When they are abusing EVERY SINGLE OUNCE of POWER. Minneapolis/St. Paul have BEEN a war zone. I’m ashamed. I’m embarrassed.
Not all officers are bad. Please don’t let that be the take away. But police brutality is VERY FUCKING REAL.
Watch this. If this doesn’t move you, if this doesn’t make you cry out in agony and want to change the world, I don’t know what will.
Little Hermione doing Hermione things.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Parineeti Chopra responds to a male reporter who claims to know nothing about periods (menstrual cycle). [X]